Would not it be great if we can tell that someone is lying to us?
Research shows that within five minutes of meeting someone, we can often evaluate them with 70 percent accuracy. Although it seems effective, the remaining 30 percent can be expensive
To be a successful facade FBI agent, I had to learn to read people in minutes – and failing to evaluate a person correctly in front of me could harm the whole work
Detecting lies is hard, and there is no magic sign, but here are two things that you should know:
1. Around 55 percent of the meaning is expressed through the body language. It is important to read the incomparable signals correctly, if you want to avoid cheating or cheating
2. Conversations are just a string of words and gestures to make sense. One word or gesture can do a lot of things in itself, but it can not even mean anything. It is important for a person to follow the initial behavior of a person.
It is a serious error in interpreting a solitary sense of heart: Touching the head can lead to confusion or a serious matter of Russian. Many people continually dispute with gestures and agitations while others are relatively still. It is the key to notice how these gestures change into conversations.
If you want to read people like FBI agencies, here are three areas to pay special attention to them:
1. Hand information is a gold mine.
Compared to any other part of the body, there are more neural connections between the brain and the brain. It is difficult to connect our mind with our hands to communicate feelings, thoughts and feelings correctly.
There are some common saying gestures:
Hand strap (similar to a prayer gesture, keeping the tips of your fingers together) indicates that you are convinced of your thoughts or position
Flirting hand shows stress or anxiety
By stroking the neck with one finger, indicating less than general confidence, and there is a subconscious way of relieving stress (the number of common strokes is five).
Always believe in the feet
As it seems, weirdly, feet are the most honest part of the body. People bounce up or down when they see someone or something that makes them happy
I once met a person whom I suspected was in contact with a Russian detective. Initially, their answers were forthcoming and their physical language was comfortable but when I talked on behalf of the Russian detective, she did not cover her feet and sitting with her feet on the floor, the ankle lock was not necessary. He was lying, but it was indicating that when the conversation changed, it was emphasized.
Use these tips while pointing out gestures:
While sitting, the person indicates that there is uncomfortable or stress about the person who was told. Some people always beat their feet, so when they start kicking, notice – it indicates that they are being asked something which they do not like.
Locking the silence, on top of each other, indicates that the person mentally “is cutting his lips” and holding back a negative emotion, uncertainty or fear.
Pointing to the side of the door or lift, it is an indication that they are exploring a way to eliminate the conversation. Sometimes the body will be misled in the direction of the leg, even if the person has turned us face.
3. Beware of facial expressions
The microcosm of the face can be called, but they can also deceive.
I have never trusted those who were properly thinking about what a person was thinking or saying. Children are told that “ignore your face”, we learn to control manifestations at a very early age.
Find gestures that are saying more than the facial expression alone:
The children, while covering our mouth, indicated that we were deceitful, but when the adults are being deceived, the hand is placed on the face in a nose-touch sign. It can also mean that they are very careful about their next reaction.
Increasing eyebrows is a sign of excitement that we see somebody or positive feelings which we can not keep back.
The head leaning is a powerful way of saying, I’m comfortable. It is very difficult if we are the people around us who do not like us.
Touching the hand, touching the face, crossing the weapon and leaning away are all clues, which do not speak by itself, but together they are the most accurate sign of deception.