Concentrate on Studies
- Are you distracted of mobile while studying?
- Are you distracted when someone works in front of you while studying?
- Are you distracted when you see a sparrow outside your window while studying?
- Are you trying to find ways to concentrate on your studies?
I know, there are lot of things distracted us when we try to study. You might be distracted of mobile pings. You might be disturbed when someone calls your name. You might be distracted when someone doing any stuff in front of you while studying. It is very common to get distracted of studies. But if you are looking for some ways to concentrate on your studies, then I have six hijacks for you to concentrate on your studies.
- 1-Listen to your Mother- Your mother must be taunting you on your way of studying. For example she says”leit kar mat padho, continuously padhai nahi hoti, break le liya kro beech me, mobile band krdo exams me, etc etc. Guys, these advises actually works. Just listen to your mother taunts or advises whatever you called them. These really do works and you will find that you can study more efficiently than earlier.
- 2-Keep away from Gadgets- We are living in the era full of electronic gadgets. We can’t even imagine our life without these gadgets. Laptops and mobiles distracted the most during study. Whenever you try to concentrate on your study you get a new notification on your Facebook or a text on your what’s app. You try a lot not to see the message or notification but you lost your enthusiasm and reply the message. So, this is my advice to you to keep your mobiles and laptops away or hide them when you go to study.
- 3-Promise yourself to complete the decided target- Just fix the minimum time limit for completing any chapter or any book. For example, promise yourself that I’ll complete this chapter by 4’o clock or this book within 4 days. When you promise yourself you get more concerned towards your studies.
- 4-Find proper place for study- Never try to study where everyone usually come and go or moves around you. Always study in a separate room where no one can disturb you
- 5-Challenge yourself publicly- When you admit or confront publicly or make a resolution that I will definitely do this or that you feel more concerned towards your goals as it becomes the matter of your prestige. So always challenge yourself publicly. Challenging yourself publicly seems like a hanging sword on your head And it is said a person can do anything when a sword is hanging on their head. So, always challenge yourself publicly to work hard.
- 6-Relax your mind- Never go for study under pressure or tiredness. Your mind must be active but relaxed. There are many ways to relax your mind as you can join meditation class or you can listen music. You can see a lot of mind relaxing videos on YouTube which help in increasing concentration power. When you are going to study, listen those music, it will definitely help. I have tried also this trick and it helped me a lot.