The person acquiring the position of a web developer has to primarily work to manage the programs under the web. The person making a career in this field is more likely to get a job in Government Sector or Private Sector. In this post, a person gets a good salary along with respect. To get this post you have to do related courses after which you can apply for a web developer.
What Is a Web Developer
A person who makes such a website that is connected to the internet, database, web-based software, domain-hosting management, etc., are called web developers. Basically the backside work of any website is called web development. Like – the opening of a website’s page, searching on the website, etc.
To become a web developer, candidates should have passed 12th or graduated from any stream recognized university and institute.
As I thought about the web developer they only need a dedication to do something new. Much has a good patience level to do or create something creative.
Course to Become a Web Developer
- To become a web developer, candidates can do BE courses.
- After 12th, candidates can take courses in B.tech in Computer Science, BSC Computer Science,B.Com Computer Science, BCA, MCA, MBA IT course.
Language required for web development
- HTML– HTML is a HyperText Markup Language in which the structure of the web is made. Until you learn about HTML language, you cannot create any website.
- CSS– CSS is a Cascading Style Sheets. Which is describes that how HTML elements are to be displayed on the screen, paper, or in other media.
- PHP-PHP is used for back end web-development of the website. To become a web developer you will need this language because it is a powerful server-side scripting language. The full form of PHP is Hypertext Pre Processor. PHP developers have high requirements in the IT market.
Ruby On Rails
Web Developer salary
Web developer salary is based on his skills. The salary of the web developer is provided from around 15,000 to 30,000 in rupees.
The platform where you get Job