FOR AN ENGINEER
We all know that, in our country thousand of engineers are unemployed because of , at every street every house at least one engineer belong due to which a tough competition developed between engineers. So How to overcome this tough competition among engineers???..
If we take some steps such as
- firstly you should know ,what you have? and think about it that why are you exist in the world?
- Find out your unique ability which is different from other.
- Do some extra curricular activity with engineering like sports, modeling, art etc
- Also keep their mind fresh which is usually disturb more times with the problems and pressure on engineers due to the burden of study like for Competitive exams, semester exams etc.
- Which help to grow in these activities if we are not success in engineering. If we do engineering with extra curricular activity then we have two ways to grow their future and it is also a way to doing their engineering with fresh mood
- Many of the people’s says that, only one thing do at a time but this is a time for do some extra to face the increased competition I gave a live example of SUSHANT SINGH RAJPOOT a successful actor, who is also an engineer but now he is an famous actor and you know many people those are change their life with this challenging environment so my dear friends you cam also change if you think but not only think is perfect way to achieve success. My dear young friends not only think you need to do work with your think and achieve your aim with desire output with in a effective way.
Engineers are made for the challenges
All we know that engineers are outstanding thinking ability but many of the non technical persons think that engineers are mad but guys these persons never understand the feeling of engineers because they don’t know that engineers are not mad , Engineers are crazy about any work in their area. So if we takes all the problems as a challenge then we faced all types of problems easily in any field .