STRATEGY FOR FRESHER’S or BEGINNER
Most of the time l concern among the students(various students from various fields of education) regarding “What should be our strategy to crack any exams like GATE, CAT, IAS, ESE, etc?
I would like to tell the answer of this simple question in the very simplified way, this Post is my sincere effort to strategies things for aspirants, which will be helpful for young friends.
There are two categories of crack any exam aspirants:
- Freshers, preparing first time for the competitive exams .
- Repeaters, who have already given one or more attempts for the competitive exams.
Here some preparation tips for the Freshers (NEOPHYTES)-
If you are a fresher and preparing first time then I would suggest you the following strategies to be adopted:
- First you should have to define your aim and target the desired exam right from the beginning. You should examine closely and clearly aware the examination pattern, syllabus and the level of difficulty.
- The first step for beginners should be go through previous years question papers of the aimed exam and identify what type of questions are asked, like whether it is theoretical (then what subjects mean it look like mathematics or practical subject/which topic are mostly asked) or derivations or numerical type.
- You should Keep one best reference book for each subject and every single subject. You are not advised to read too many books for each subject; practically it is not possible in limited time frame for the more strategy to prepare your self for the crack any exams.
- You can checked it out my new and latest post on my website allindiaengineer . here you can checked it out all the Motivational Guidelines for the Fresher and as well as the Repeaters this web purpose only to MOTIVATE the new student and those are think that they are LOOSER, and who is think that they are too late for the study or the any other think which you want to do.
So my younger friend only one word to say you , You are never late. If you don’t think about that you are late
My dear friends wake up today and forget your past and only think about your present to prepare the next day.
In the end of the post. If you are also think about that you can’t do better , you are too late , if you think you are loser, and you can not stand up your self than you can contact me
On my web and communicate with my ALL INDIA ENGINEER team. we will help you all the time and you can connect with us with the help of social network to clarify all you difficulties with –
G mail –[email protected]
Yahoo mail- [email protected] We will suggest you better ideas and the best guidelines for your career. because my ALL INDIA ENGINEER team work on this project to help demotivated student because you are the feature of the my country.
If you did not wake up today then next generation of yours also .