Because many small options can make a big difference
What do you do matters
Everything. Large stuff like small accessories even annoying stuff
It is important that you waste time it matters that you blame others for your failures. It’s important that you are lazy at times
This is important because achieving your goals is important. And the way to remove excuses is to take you there, this is the only way that every great recipient has followed it.
- Sigmund Freud presented his principles for the first time on stage for a group of scientists in Europe. He won the Gotha award for his work in psychology.
- Winston Churchill failed in the sixth class and by the age of 62 he was elected Prime Minister of England, he lost in every public election.
- Albert Einstein did not speak until the age of 4, he could not read the original words unless he was 7 years old and was expelled from school. He eventually revolutionized physics with his theory of relativity.
- Henry Ford was unable to cultivate, as an apprentice and a robot, and became bankrupt five times, he modernized the mass production
- Stan Smith For the Davis Cup tennis match, Stan Smith was dismissed as a ball boy because he was “very clumsy.” He won eight Dewis Cup championships and is considered one of the greatest doubles tennis players of all time.
- Charles Schultz rejected every cartoon that he had presented in his high school annual book. He was dismissed by Walt Disney, he went to create the most popular cartoon series: Peanut
- Van Gogh portrayed only his whole life – sold a friend’s sister for $ 50. He painted over 800 works, seven of which are cumulative value of about $ 1 billion
- Leo Tolstoy came out of law school and labeled “unable to learn” by his professors, he became one of the world’s greatest novelists (war and peace).
- John Cressy failed as a sales, a desk clerk, a factory worker and an interested writer, receiving 754 disapproval notices from the publishers. He wrote over 600 novels and is considered one of the greatest mystery writers ever.
- Hank Aaron has made unsuccessful attempts with the Brooklyn Dodgers and has overtaken 0-5 in their first game in big companies. They set records for Homeran for MLB and kept records for 33 years.
Free live excuse is to take responsibility for every aspect of your life. It’s about creating a future that you’re proud of
So what if it has not been done before?
Be the first
So what if you will feel wrong sometime?
So what if you do not have a college degree?
Be eager learn more.
So what if someone will not believe you?
You do not need approval to succeed
So what if it becomes difficult?
All big things require pain and loss
So what if you keep trying and it does not get right?
Audacity is always the right step
So what if people are not following you?
Once you do amazing things, they will follow
So what if you got hurt?
It is the price of courage
So what if you are appreciated?
Ego will only make you unconscious
So what if you thought everything went wrong?
Create new rules
What if the experts disagree with you?
Experts may be wrong
So what if you give more than that?
You can just be happy
So what? So what? So what? What else if just excuses?
You have to look inside yourself and challenge the monsters who hold you back from being successful. You will never reach the championship unless you can see fear and failure and before you can take back the pretending excuses.
It starts with believing that you can be amazing whether you are in whose life or where are you now
Carl “Sugarfute” was born in the former Madison, Florida, capital of the state of Joseph. Fourth of the 10 children, he was raised by a mother. He lived a poor family in the country, who had reached no entertainment or sports facilities.
That’s why Joseph worked so hard to become a star athlete. While growing up, he played basketball and street football, he fought with big boys and taught him to be tough. He will be thrown violently on the ground, but will return himself back in spring and action
In the seventh grade, he made a basketball team. By standing in the rim, he will jump straight up and dip the basketball. That was just the beginning.
In high school, he had played basketball and football and used to run the track to establish a record in almost every game, on a track event, he jumped 5 feet 8-inch high and then turned around and throwing shot 40 feet And discus 130 feet. And against a very large, double-teaming opponents in a football game, Joseph blasted with 11 confrontations, a blocking and a blocked punt.
The young superstar did not let go as a bit because he had made a change to the college. He played midlinebacker at the University of Bethune-Kukman, where his five members went to play in the NFL. Wildcat won its conference championship, and with its many inspirations that came straight from Joseph. You see, he was born without a left foot.
The contest which Yusuf took part in was a lone event: everyone did it on one, while walking, two twists and two feet while jumping. No artificial limbs, no ribs
When asked what their limitations were, Yusuf said, “I have no one.”
So … what was your excuse then?
It is important to remove the debate because your future is important.
If you only work for the future, then the one you work on is very important, is not it? You probably do not want to screw up that
If there is a list of no flab, then “Your future” should be high in the list.
Do you believe that your destiny is due to your decision? You should do it. this is true.
Sooner or later, what you do and who you really are – it determines what you finally get.
But what does that really mean?
Let’s be practical about it Let’s talk about how much you really have to sleep and how this decision affects your results.
First of all, it means that you take more time to win the world. Taking one day 50 days before one day is equal to an additional 2,281 business days – or 6 1/4 years – Victory
When you fight more you win more
You add your daily decisions-or excuses periodically
It is easy to say that it is important to work hard. We all know, right? But just because you say that the word does not mean that you are dividing “tax”
Your future is about your decision, not your thoughts.
This is the reason of accidental rather than a say in what exactly you say.
We all want that extra 6 1/4 years of victory but when we have to decide whether we have only one minute minute minutes to stay on the bed or to get up and win, most of us From time to time, it seems small, it’s just an hour. But the results change life. Really.
Decision that you make your future hundreds of times in a day, count all of them, how can you change your future today?
Believe that you start by talking about what you mean, whatever you do, it changes your future prospects now
This is a mentality, a special mentality
This means that you:
Choose Become Positive When Things Are Horror
Even fight to win, when you just got out in the air.
Is it also honest if it means that you will be embarrassed
Take the time to learn new skills, new talents and new ideas, when you’re just that easy.
Instead of driving your decision, invest in personal motivation rather than worry
The importance of eliminating excuses is to understand the consequences of personal decisions
Being 15 times positive every day for 15 years, there are 109,500 opportunities to create a happy future.
Winning once per year 30 amazing, mind blowing successes can happen throughout life.
By telling the truth, you get more than 365 reasons every day in a year, which is trusting in yourself.
Reading a new book per week for 22 years is like the world’s best mind, with 1,144 new ideas.
There are 2,100 new people created in five years of in-viewer relationships every month in 35 years, you can really trust the need for help.
Many small options make a big difference
What if you have 109,500 happy moments, 30 more successes, 365 and ways to trust yourself, 1,144 new ideas and 2,100 new friends?
Can you win more? Can you do some derogatory things?
Possibly. Maybe. you can bet on it. So stop making excuses